Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Oren Loni Way

What is the Oren Loni way? It’s a way that Oren Loni expresses himself when he writes. Just recently Oren decided to start a blog and write about movies. It’s been a passion for many years and he finally got up the nerve to sit down and pick a domain name. He titled his blog Oren Loni. Why? As a writer, it’s proper to be an original thinker and an artist.

Oren Loni Car


I decided that the only way to speak my true self, I’m going to be myself and express myself to the fullest. So let me begin... Oren Loni knows movies really well. I started watching movies ever since I was a kiddo. My favorite type of theme was action sports and cars. Yes, it’s typical for guys to love car movies… But I’m obsessed with cars. I love all different kinds of car movies. Gone in Sixty Seconds was probably my favorite movie in the world at one point in my life. 

Have you seen Gone in 60 seconds? The rush and excitement of driving made me a huge fan of that genre. One of my most recent movies I’ve seen was titled Rush starring Chris Hemsworth and Olivia Wilde. They make a perfect pair in the movie. Anyways Chris Hemsworth played the talented hall of fame character James Hunt. James knew cars and was a player. He had skills, charm, and attitude. Something I wish I can relate to. 

The reason why I love car movies so much is the excitement that anything could happen, when you’re behind the wheel. The truth is that I always wanted to learn how to drive ever since I can dream. To me, owning a car was owning your destiny. Driving meant going places. The car is your symbol. 

Is The Oren Loni Way the Only Way?


Oren Loni has his way and it’s great (just kidding). Just because I have a passion for something doesn’t mean that everyone should be passionate about it. That would not make any sense. My girlfriend is an extremely lovey person and is obsessed with romantic comedies. I always hated that genre… and I would tell her: “why do you watch these movies?” But I just recently started watching a handful of chick flicks (during the week) and it turns out that I actually appreciate romantic comedies. I think it’s because I finally grew up and I want to share a common interest with my girlfriend.

My girlfriend understands who Oren Loni really is. Her compassion and understanding character makes me feel like a better person. I feel grateful that I met her and that is why I chose to start watching her genre of movies and TV shows. Guess what? I know the whole cast of Gossip Girl. Trust me, it was hard at first, but I actually started to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment